About me...

I am in this class because it is a requirement for my Oregon State University degree but I specifically chose this course but I like taking classes here at Linn Benton Community College. I am a business major specifically studying Business Management. I am most interested in learning about marketing for small local businesses because I want to own my own small business some day. I am passionate about animals but specifically I love reptiles! I like snakes, lizards, frogs, fish and all kind of other small animals and I have a few of my own. I have total of 87 pets... but 72 of them are very tiny Helix Aspersa which is the fancy name for a garden snail. I know it's weird but I love snails and have 3 large adults that recently laid eggs. I raised up the babies and they are getting bigger every day! I also have a Ball Python, a Leopard Gecko, a House Gecko, a Butterfly Telescope Goldfish, Beta fish and the 3 Helix Aspersa and 7 other snails called Capaea Vindobonensis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOCIAL LISTENING

Petco Marketing Case Study